Thursday, August 26, 2010

Vintage Suitcase Friday!

Today I want to share a couple of my favorite repurposed storage ideas.  The first is made from 2-gallon water jugs.


Another idea to corral lots of odds and ends is from kcli and can also be found at Instructables.  


I love this idea!  Look at all those containers being reused!
Can't you just see this with smart looking labels 
and maybe a little Mod Podge action?

Finally, you really need to go see Apartment Therapy's Inspiration: Vintage Storage.  That's where I found this.

These are apple crates available from Baileys Home and Garden 
You should browse around there too! 
Lots of simple, lovely stuff.
It's not clear if they deliver to the US.


Time to link up!

1 comment:

  1. Love Baileys Home and Garden! I'm ready to jump on a plane and go explore!

    Ann

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails