Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Write On, Wipe Off Calendar

I wish I had thought of this!  Here is a super idea posted by Katia Ruby at Cut Out + Keep for making a dry-erase calendar out of a picture frame.  The frame must have a glass insert because that is what you will be writing on.  The directions suggest that you should only use dry erase markers to write on the glass.  I would suggest that you write the numbers with permanent marker so they don't rub off when you change your plans that are written with dry-erase markers.  At the end of the month, simply wipe the glass down with nail polish remover and start fresh.


See the directions at Cut Out + Keep

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails