Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Executive Dumbells

I love to find things in their original boxes.  I found this at St. Vincent de Paul in Ballwin.  I think I've been going there too much since it opened.  Instead of asking for my zip code before he rings me up, the manager says, "Um, what was your zip code again?"  (It's not like I go there everyday.  But still.)

I always buy something awesome there (at an awesome price).  And then some things I am just content to take pictures of, like today's feature:
"Executive Dumbells"!  
(Uh, I thought there were two b's in that word.) 

Behind every "dumbell" is a good woman who is pleased to see her man staying "toned and trim".

From back in the day when working out meant donning a heather gray sweatsuit.

2 comments:

  1. Choosing the right dumbbell weight for beginners depends on your current strength, exercise type and fitness goals. Many beginners can start with lighter gym dumbbells and gradually increase resistance as their technique improves. If you ask, is 3 kg dumbbells good for beginners, they can be suitable for exercises such as lateral raises, bicep curls and shoulder movements, depending on individual strength. To understand how much weight dumbbells should I use as beginner, choose a weight that allows controlled repetitions without compromising form. When learning how to choose dumbbells for home workout, consider adjustable options, comfortable grips, durable materials and the exercises you plan to perform.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails