Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sharing Shop Chairs

The Sharing Shop is a great little resale (thrift) shop in Chesterfield at the southwest corner of Olive and 141. I will have more information on this wonderful shop coming up soon!
I got a pair of these chairs (and also the one on the left side of this picture) at The Sharing Shop and incidentally am just now embarking on lessons in slipcovering.
I think such an unusual style of chair merits equally unusual fabric so I'm thinking of something by Alexander Henry, specifically Zanzabelle Zanzibar in pink


or Noguchi in black and white
I know they're kind of crazy but I think that's just what the chairs need.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails