Friday, May 21, 2010

White Slipcovers

Sounds crazy, doesn't it?  White furniture + kids + pets?  Last week I posted about this chair
and the whimsical fabric I thought it needed.  Today I was meeting with a dear friend to learn about slipcovering and since I still hadn't picked a crazy fabric for the chair, and because I have read what The Nester and her friend Pink and Polka Dot have written about the joys of white slipcovers, I decided to go with a white twill for now.  Once the cover started taking shape on the chair, I fell in love with it. We cut the skirt of the chair off which gives it a much different look.   The cover is not quite finished but I will post pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails