Thursday, June 24, 2010

100 Decorating Ideas and a Dog Bed

Better Homes & Gardens publishes a magazine I love to ogle at Walgreens:100 Decorating Ideas Under $100.  The summer issue is out and it's available only in stores.



There is no information on bhg.com.  The best I can do is point you to the facebook page.  There are definitely some Mod Podge Rocks-inspired pieces in this issue! You can see some of the photos from the magazine on the facebook page, but not the one I want to show you.  They took a table like this


and removed the doors and the top, painted the whole thing white and put a dog cushion in it!  Who knew it would make such a sweet dog bed?  p.s. I own the table above.  I got it for $5 at Salvation Army.  I have seen similar tables at other thrift stores for $40.  Look:


The truth is, a relative of yours probably has one in their basement and would love for you to take it off their hands.  Do them and your dog a favor by making it into a dog bed!

1 comment:

  1. My MIL has a table like this in her living room.. Quite an idea...THanks for stopping by my place, and leaving a comment. I see the resemblence in the moroccan tables the shape and scroll work. I thought it might be vicorian, with that sun or flower that it has on it, I don't know what it's called, and have seen it before. Nice place, I'd like to come back and visit again.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails