Friday, June 11, 2010

Repurpose Frames with Radiator Grill

  

I have found two great ideas for using radiator grill to make an old frame into something new.  The first is a jewelry organizer from Lost Button Studio.




The second is this idea from Brooklyn Limestone for a mail center.  Go see it!

             
love the cloverleaf pattern.


I had a hard time finding information about radiator grill.  The comments that I read indicated that you had to get it at Lowe's and that the people at Home Depot wouldn't know what you were talking about but I found the opposite to be true.  (I got mine at the Home Depot on Kingshighway.  It is 36"x36" and cost around $30.)  It is aluminum so see Brooklyn Limestone's little hack for using the bulldog magnets if you are making a mail center.

2 comments:

I love reading your comments. Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails