Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Decor Pad

Decor Pad is a design inspiration site, kind of like Houzz in that you can create a virtual library of inspiration photos.  (I'm not saying it's as cool as Houzz.  That's a tall order.)  One interesting feature is called look 4 less where you can find cheaper look-alike versions of some designer items.
I found this photo there and I'm not sure why I like it so much, but I do!  I really do!


Uh, now I'm pretty sure I need a) banquette seating and b) to paint my pedestal table white.  I do like the idea of a nook, but the thing that I think mainly appeals to me about this photo is how vibrant the pops of color are in the muted room.  And the kid art.  Lovely.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails