Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fruit Bouquet

Look what my neighbor made for my birthday!  My birthday was actually last week and it was really special, but she thought it was yesterday and made it another special day by putting together this little bouquet.


In the bottom of the cup is an apple, poked with the fruit laden skewers and there is plenty of fresh mint.  We ate lots of the fruit right away, then I put it in the fridge.  Later I discovered that the grapes had become subtly (but delightfully) mint-scented.  Seriously, I am going to start storing my grapes with fresh mint!

(Don't you just love how my slipcovered chair is an instant photo background?  I do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails