Thursday, July 15, 2010

Vintage Suitcase Friday!

It's Vintage Suitcase Friday again!  Here is my favorite repurposed find this week. I would love to see it implemented but so far all we have is the thrift store picture and an idea.

(Yes, that's Beck.)

I found it the idea on Curbly (a site you should definitely check out if you haven't already) though it was originally posted on Re-Nest (the green section of Apartment Therapy).  The idea is to put whatever art you like in the mirror area and recess it into a wall so that you only see a framed picture.  It's a secret cubby!  Or extra storage for a minimalist space!  Or hang up a series of three in the kitchen to use as a spice cabinet as suggested on Re-Nest!
The photo is from Flickr member JonnyXandtheGroadies, licensed for use by Creative Commons.


Link up below!  (When entering your link, please take care to link to a specific project you have done, not your blog's main page. Thanks!)
:)



6 comments:

  1. That is about the most clever idea I have ever heard! I love it and plan on using it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Beck too. Even my kids ask to listen to his CD. That makes me feel like a cool mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for inviting me to your fun linky party!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Nancy... what a clever idea. Thanks for hosting your linky party.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails