Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Raven Words

It occurred to me a few weeks ago that Wordle would make a good Mod Podge project.  I used the one that I had featured in this post and variations of it.  My "canvas" was this cute little cabinet.  


The original Wordle was not big enough to cover the four doors so I ended up making more of them (a very simple cut and paste job) and varying the size of different words to emphasize them.

Here is the "finished" product! 

I say it's finished, but is it?  I don't know.  
It may need something else.  
I've been messing with it too long.
I may have to revisit this one...

3 comments:

  1. I love wordles! This is a great us of them. It turned out very cute.

    I’m having a new link party “Cheap Thrills Thursday” starting the 29th. It’s for creative ideas that cost under $20. If you have a project you’d like to share, I’d love for you to stop by and join in!
    Kat
    www.BlackKatsDesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black and white. Great transformation! Thanks for stopping by the Weekend Word Search party!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails